Strange but true facts stories from around the world for kids that like amuse ghost stories, pictures, images and videos.
- The lawyer hopes you get in trouble
- The doctor hopes you get sick
- The police hopes you become a criminal
- The teacher hopes you are born silly
- The landlord or landlady hopes you don't build a house
- The prostitute hopes you don't get married
- The dentists hopes that your teeth decay
- The mechanic hopes your car breaks down
- The coffin maker wants you dead
- Only a thief wishes you prosperity in life!
Be humble and never think that you are better than anyone else. "For dust you are; and unto dust you shall return."
Oh shut up. I know you don't like this article but, as I see my job, every once in a while I have to risk your displeasure and give you a core message you must understand if you really, really, really want to be a winner.
So, all I'm saying is, don't give me that crap about how you don't have to do the simple task I'm going to give you because you have the mysterious ability to understand something even if you don't experience it.
By reading about it, maybe. Or watching it on TV. Or listening to some audio CDs. Yes, I know... you are blessed.
All you have to do is go to a concert and... SHAZAM!... you can immediately understand what it takes to be a stage musician.
Too busy to read? You're not the only one!
Is reading becoming a luxury pastime? Work, kids, checking your phone. But reading a book? It just doesn't happen as much as it used to.
Yet, wish we had more time to read.
If you pick the right book, be it fiction, non fiction and you can gain knowledge to help you make more money, the right book can help you with all aspects of life's problems, solutions and can give you that escape to let your imagination rule giving you a breathing space.
When you read a book you can pause... stop at the end of a passage and think what it means to you and how you feel. Then you read on with hope or dread...
Will it progress the way you hope it might, or the way you fear it will? Electronic or paper, buy a book (although paper is less expensive for smacking spiders!)
Yes! it is true that reading doesn't make you money but you might be surprised to find that many people actually want to enjoy their leisure time and reading books is a massive source of enjoyment for many.
On the other hand, life isn't measured in money, reading is essential for a successful life and success isn't about money either.
Education does improve your life and that's what you get if you read. You could benefit from learning, it would improve your life, then you wouldn't sound like a fool.
14 list of books we're most likely to claim we've read, when we've actually only seen the film, in order of popularity:
- James Bond books, Ian Fleming
- Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien
- The Chronicles of Narnia, CS Lewis
- The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
- The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
- Trainspotting, Irvine Welsh
- The Wizard of Oz, L Frank Baum
- Bridget Jones's Diary, Helen Fielding
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson
- The Godfather, Mario Puzo
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Ken Kesey
- Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn
- The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
- Ulysses, Novel by James Joyce
List of books we're most likely to claim we've read, when we've actually only seen the film - Yes! yes! I know... sounds completely made up.
Would like to see list of books most people want to read but haven't got round to it. Surely the Bible, Qu'ran and Torah should be on this list!
Perhaps because we don't read as much as we'd like, because two out of five of us are happy to stretch the truth when it comes to what or how much we've read.
Millennials are the generation most likely to lie about their reading habits, with 18-to-24-year-olds fibbing about the number of books, or the kinds of books, they have read.
People claim not to have time to read, yet wherever you go you see people gazing at screens. They are not all reading or checking important messages - if you have time for social media then you have time to read.
I can't imagine travelling without a book and love to sit outside to read- you can always fit in some reading time if you want to.
47 Strange But True FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Below are some of the strange but true frequently search engines query:
- coc strange but true
- it's strange but it's true
- life strange but true
- michael aspel strange but true
- psychic stories strange but true
- strange but true animal facts
- strange but true animals
- strange but true book
- strange but true crime
- strange but true crime stories
- strange but true crimes
- strange but true dvd
- strange but true episodes
- strange but true facts
- strange but true facts about animals
- strange but true facts for kids
- strange but true facts of life
- strange but true ghost stories
- strange but true health tips
- strange but true history
- strange but true images
- strange but true laws
- strange but true michael aspel
- strange but true mysteries
- strange but true news
- strange but true news headlines
- strange but true news stories
- strange but true photos
- strange but true pictures
- strange but true science facts
- strange but true series
- strange but true sms
- strange but true sports stories
- strange but true stories
- strange but true stories book
- strange but true stories for kids
- strange but true stories from around the world
- strange but true stories that amuse
- strange but true time slip
- strange but true trivia
- strange but true tv
- strange but true tv series
- strange but true tv series dvd
- strange but true tv show
- strange but true videos
- times two strange but true
- true but strange facts